- The first digital infrared wireless conference system in the world
- Original dirATC — digital infrared Audio Transmitting and Control technologies
- Wireless system, easy to set up and to remove
- Perfect sound quality as CD from the microphone
- Microphone sensitivity and EQ can be adjusted individually
- Isolated audio recording function for simultaneous interpretation (1+3 channels)
- Infrared transmission technology guarantees privacy
- Any quantity of infrared wireless conference systems can be installed within a building
- No worries about eavesdropping and radio interference, no radio radiation
- Full functions (discussion, voting and 1+3 CHs interpretation)
- No radio frequency license needed for operating an infrared system all over the world
- Adopts 2~8 MHz transmission frequency, undisturbed by HF driven light sources
- Excellent immunity to RF interference from mobile phones and RF devices
- Vertical emission angle of conference unit selectable via LCD menu
TAIDEN HCS 5300MC – Digital IR wireless conference system main unit.
- The core of TAIDEN infrared wireless conference system – dirATC (Digital Infrared Audio Transmitting and Control Technologies) – is a new technology origins by TAIDEN. It digitally encodes and modulates audio and data signals for transmission via infrared light, achieving both multi-channel audio signals and bidirectional data transmission and control. Digitalization combined with wireless transmission via infrared technology is an ideal solution for a wireless conference system.
There are no reviews yet.