HCS-5100MA / 04N
4 CHs digital infrared transmitter.
- Compliant to IEC 61603-7 and IEC 60914
- Compatible with any other IR simultaneous interpretation system compliant to IEC 61603-7
- DQPSK digital modulation/demodulation technology
- Capable of distributing a maximum of 4 audio channels
- Conference hall privacy; the congress venue itself acts as
- a barrier to infrared signals escaping and being overheard, as infrared is unable to pass through opaque objects such as walls
- Suitable for various kinds (small/medium/large international) of conference halls and outdoor venues
- Transmitting in 2~8 MHz frequency band eliminates disturbance from high frequency lighting systems
- Each audio channel can be assigned a language name for easy identification.
- Flexible configuration of channels and channel quality modes: