- Connectable to HCS-8300 series multi channel audio input or output devices for versatile expansion of the system
- High system reliability guaranteed by “Closed Loop – Daisy Chain” connection topology
- Perfect sound quality on all 64 simultaneous interpretation channels: frequency response 30 Hz to 20 kHz
- Connection facility for an additional condenser or dynamic microphone, expanding user’s application spectrum
- Dual connection backup via Cat.5 cable between congress main unit and extension main unit
- Integrated USB interfaces for system upgrading and saving system parameters. Convenient for system maintenance
- TCP/IP communication protocol in PC control
- Remote control, remote diagnosis and remote update
- Voting facilities without PC intervention
- Built-in multi-channel intercom facility
- Plug and play for all units
- Excellent immunity to RF interference from mobile phones and comparable devices
The main unit of the whole digital congress system.
- The Congress Main Unit includes features for controlling delegate microphones, distributing simultaneous interpretation and conducting voting sessions, without an operator. In combination with a PC, the main unit brings greater sophistication to conference control. Users can access an extensive range of software modules, each with a specific function in controlling and monitoring a conference, greatly expanding the capacity to manage a conference. In the event of PC failure, the main unit will revert to its stand-alone operation mode, enabling the conference to proceed.