- Transducer type: Condenser.
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid.
- Frequency response 0.1m -10dB [Hz]: 150 – 15000 (normal), 80 – 17000 (tele).
- Field sensitivity [mV/ Pa]: 3.0 (normal)/ 8.4 (Tele) .
- Field sensitivity [dB re 1V/ Pa]: -50.5 (normal)/ -41.6 (Tele).
- Equivalent noise level [dB(A)]: 18.6 (normal)/ 20.0 (Tele).
- Signal to noise ratio [dB(A)]: 75.4 (normal)/ 74.0 (Tele).
- SPL [dB SPL @ 1% THD]: 102 (normal)/ 96 (Tele).
- Electrical impendance [Ohm @ 1 kHz]: 360 (normal)/ 900 (Tele).
- Current consumption [mA]: 6.53 .
- Connection: XLR/ P48.
- Measurements (H x B): 32 cm x 2.2 cm.
- Weight [g]: 140.
- Switch: Off, cardioid and tele.
- incl. 6 m XLR/XLR cable, windscreen and Hard Box.
Shotgun Condenser Microphone- EM9600.
1-The Yoga EM-9600 Directional Shotgun Microphone is designed to be used in filming, with open (ambient) and directed (avoiding side sounds) pickup. It has a 3-stage selector switch, namely: Off (off), Normal (open) and Tele (closed).
2-It is recommended to be used on Boom type telescopic rods. It can also be used together with the camera using the pipe with universal shoe.
3-The capsule of this microphone has an excellent sound capture capability. Ideal for use in interviews, documentaries, choir, parties, weddings, etc.
4-It is less directional and less sensitive than the HT-81 and therefore easier to use, avoiding bursty audio. Recommended for situations where there is no audio volume control in the environment.