- Ethernet standards IEEE802.3, 10/100/1000Base-TX and 1000Base-FX.
- Multimode Duplex SC Optical Port.
- RJ45 Port for Twisted Pair.
- Auto-Adaptation Rate & Full/Half-Duplex Mode Supported at RJ45 Port.
- Support for Low-Delay Time Pure Data Transmission and Full/Half-Duplex Flow Control.
- Auto MDI/MDIX Supported w/o Cable Selection.
- 6 LEDs for Status Indication.
- External and Built-In DC Power.
- 128K Data Buffer RAM.
- NIC Transmission Rate: 10/100/1000Mbit/s.
- NIC Transmission Mode: 10/100/1000M.
- Optical Port Data Rate: 1000Mbit/s.
Media converter 10/100/1000Base-TX to 1000Base-FX.
This 10/100/1000M adaptive fast ethernet media converter is used for high speed optical transmissions via ethernet and is capable of switching between twisted pair and optical transmission for relaying across 10/100/1000 Base-TX and 1000 Base-Fx network segments. It achieves high speed interconnection for up to 550M relay free. With steady and reliable performance, it is applicable in a wide variety of fields such as, IP data transfers, telecommunications, cable television, railway, finance and securities, customs, aviation, shipping, and is ideal to build broadband campus networks, or intelligent FTTB/FTTH networks. This unmanaged media converter provides an interface between 10/100/1000BASE-TX RJ45 Ethernet and 1000BASE-FX multimode duplex SC ports, allowing users to integrate fiber optic cabling into 10/100/1000Base-TX copper environments.