- Original MCA-STREAM digital audio processing and transmitting technology.
- Up to 64 CHs audio signals transmitted on a dedicated 8-pin cable.
- Supporting 48 kHz audio sampling rate, all 64 channels with a frequency response of 20 Hz~20 kHz.
- Increased reliability with “Closed Loop – Daisy Chain” connection topology, supports “PnP”.
- Gain and EQ (5 band) of each microphone adjustable separately.
- Equipped with optical fiber interface to combine two widely separated conference rooms to form one unique coherent system.
- TCP/IP communication protocol in PC control.
- Remote control, remote diagnosis and remote update.
- Built-in multi-channel intercom facility.
- System power controllable by central control system.
- Supports combining/separating meeting rooms by split/merge function.
- Connection facility for additional condenser or dynamic microphones, expanding user’s application spectrum.
HCS-4838CS Chairman Unit with Channel Selection.
By using TAIDEN originated MCA-STREAM multi-channel audio digital transmitting technology, TAIDEN HCS-4800 Fully Digital Congress System (FDCS) revolutionizes conference systems technology by incorporating both the latest fully digital technologies and network techniques. Furthermore, with perfect integration of TAIDEN Conference Sign-in System and Intelligent Central Control System, HCS-4800 takes the leadership in providing comprehensive and efficient digital conference system solutions.
There are no reviews yet.