- Compliant to IEC 61603-7 and IEC 60914.
- Compatible with any other IR system compliant to IEC 61603-7.
- Capable of distributing a maximum of 4, 8, 16, 32 or 40 audio channels.
- Immune to interference from HF-driven lighting.
- Flexible configuration of channels and channel quality modes.
- LCD receiver display shows channel number and complete language name.
- Automatic synchronization: number of available channels is the same as number of channels in use by the system.
- 270° super wide reception angle.
- Works without errors, even in bright sunlight.
- Bypass mode, used for signal distribution to multiple rooms.
- Delay compensation for cable transmission.
- Audio frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz (perfect mode),weighted S/N >85 dBA.
- Freedom of movement within the range of IR power radiator.
- Conference privacy is guaranteed as infrared signals do not pass through opaque walls or ceilings.
- The infrared communication frees users from worries about eavesdropping and radio interference inherent to radio wave-based wireless communications.
IR Receiver Storage Case.
HCS-5100Plus Series New Generation Digital Infrared Language Distribution System adopts TAIDEN new generation digital infrared processing chip, it conforms to the international standard for digital infrared. This system supports at most 40 distributing channels, making it the world’s most advanced IR language distribution system.