- GSM network frequency Standard: 900/1800MHZ, 850/1900MHZ optional.
- External power failure alarm: Start-time: less than 1s.
- Alarm response time Less than 10s (GSM in normality)
- Power requirements: AC 110-220V 50-60Hz.
- Standby lithium battery: DC7.4V, 700-800mA, 4000mA optional.
- Standby battery working hours: more than 10 hours, 4000mA for over 3 days.
- Working conditions Operating temperature: -20 to 60℃/Wireless frequency 315/433MHZ.
G11 USER MANUAL – GSM alarm system.
The alarm system adopts SMS data transmission and voice platform of GSM network to send control command and receive alarm message remotely. The system can be armed according to user’s requirements, when a signal is detected by sensors, the sensors will send alarm signal to alarm host immediately, then the alarm host will send alarm SMS to pre-set mobile phone numbers, and meanwhile dials its preset telephone/mobile phone numbers automatically. In addition, user can dial the number in the alarm host to remote control the host, such as arm, disarm etc.