- The first digital infrared wireless conference system in the world
- Original dirATC — digital infrared Audio Transmitting and Control technologies.
- Wireless system, easy to set up and to remove.
- Perfect sound quality as CD from the microphone.
- Microphone sensitivity and EQ can be adjusted individually.
- Isolated audio recording function for simultaneous interpretation (1+7 channels).
- Infrared transmission technology guarantees privacy.
- Any quantity of infrared wireless conference systems can be installed within a building.
- No worries about eavesdropping and radio interference, no radio radiation.
- Full functions (discussion, voting and 1+7 CHs interpretation)
- No radio frequency license needed for operating an infrared system all over the world.
- Adopts 1~8 MHz transmission frequency, undisturbed by HF driven light sources
- Excellent immunity to RF interference from mobile phones and RF devices.
- Vertical emission angle of conference unit selectable via LCD menu.
HCS-5301D/80 Wireless Discussion Unit with Dual Channel Selection.
The core of TAIDEN infrared wireless conference system – dirATC (Digital Infrared Audio Transmitting and Control Technologies) – is a new technology originated by TAIDEN. It digitally encodes and modulates audio and data signals for transmission via infrared light, achieving both multi-channel audio signals and bidirectional data transmission and control. Digitalization combined with wireless transmission via infrared technology is an ideal solution for a wireless conference system.